Heal Accounting is an all-women CPA firm located in Midcoast Maine. Our incredible team of financial experts provides a range of accounting and financial consulting services to our clients, who are primarily comprised of businesses with $500,000 to $5M in annual revenue.
As Growth and Profitability Advisors, we partner with clients to serve as their outsourced CFO, streamlining and automating their bookkeeping and accounting processes, and implementing real-time reporting to provide 24/7 business monitoring. We are incredibly passionate about helping our clients to grow and scale their businesses profitably.
Check this page from time to time for specific employment opportunities for Certified Public Accountants, small business accountants and advisors, and administrative staff.
We have an amazing opportunity to join our growing accounting team in a dynamic and fun environment! We are seeking an energetic and detail-oriented individual with a willingness to learn. Responsibilities will include all aspects of bookkeeping and payroll using the latest accounting technology. Experience with QBO a plus.
- Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to accounting software and regularly reconciling accounts
- Obtain necessary tax forms from new vendors
- Perform reconciliations of bank accounts on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy
- Make deposits and record all cash receipts
- Process client payroll
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills with a knack for numbers
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems
- Experience with MS Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, writing, and organizational skills
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Please submit cover letter, resume, and at least two references to Dorothe Bailey, Accounting Manager at email@example.com
Heal Accounting demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements. Our Firm is structured to provide leadership in achieving high quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed. Decisions are based on the substance of issues, not on form.
Our policies and procedures designate Partners of the Firm for consultation on significant ethical, technical and industry questions. The policies and procedures are designed to assure that clients receive the best professional services we can provide. We continually keep in mind the public interest. We expect our Partners and Associates to identify and resolve all important engagement issues.
The job requires high level tax preparation skills, superior tax research and problem-solving abilities, broad software knowledge, and excellent written and oral communication skills. We have a team approach to providing high quality client service for tax compliance, planning, financial statements, and general business consulting.
Email resume, including cover page and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.