Heal Accounting is looking to hire a Staff Accountant with a focus on customer satisfaction and team development. The Staff Accountant role is responsible for organizing and managing client assignments and projects including the completion of assignment tasks and project components as well as coaching, advising, and directing team members in meeting client, and self-development expectations.
- Work as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks.
- Project manage one or more client assignments simultaneously, ensuring the overall success of each project.
- Manage the implementation of solutions for clients and drafts client reports.
- Establish work schedules through effective use of project management techniques.
- Identify clients’ needs and opportunities to sell/cross-sell products or services.
- Develop deeper knowledge and skills in technical field and starts to develop a specialization.
- Share and transfer knowledge within the team.
- Actively pursue self-development opportunities in line with the competency model.
- Build and nurture strong working relationships with client management and peer client levels.
- In consultation with the assignment manager, organize and control multiple responsibilities and resources to achieve assignment objectives.
- Advise and coach team members, provides consistent recognition and encouragement to team members, and sets an example by demonstrating high energy levels and enthusiasm.
- Successfully direct and maintain a motivated and empowered work team.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping
- Ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills with a knack for numbers
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems
- Experience with MS Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, writing, and organizational skills
- Experience with QuickBooks Online or Sage Intacct preferred
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Retirement plan
- Dental insurance
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Remote-friendly position
Please submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Jodie Heal at email@example.com.