The right candidate should have strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities, highly self-motivated with strong attention to detail, reliable and be able to work in a fast-paced and fun environment. Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word and Excel, familiarity with cloud-based systems and be comfortable using and learning new technology. Experience with QuickBooks Online a plus.
Send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Jodie Heal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team is looking to expand! We have an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant. The right candidate should have strong knowledge of A/R, A/P, bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, payroll and experience with QuickBooks software, Online preferred but not required. Should have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, confidentiality and be able to work in a fast-paced and fun environment. Should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word and Excel and be comfortable using and learning new technology.
Tax Department Manager
Heal Accounting is a growing CPA firm looking for a detail oriented, enthusiastic and polished professional to join our team as the Tax Department Manager.
· Prepare and review individual and business tax returns, including planning
· Able to perform research on and interpret complex accounting and tax topics to apply to clients
· Participate in several engagements simultaneously
· Excellent staff mentoring skills and demonstrated ability to manage client relationships
· Supervising, training, and evaluating other team members
· Able to develop tax team and manage tax team resources
· Structuring, overseeing, and collaborating with the leadership team
· Communicating solutions to complex issues requiring creativity, research, and understanding
· Identify opportunities to improve current processes and procedures related to the tax department, including software solutions and data management
· Build existing and new client relationships
· 8+ years of recent, consecutive public accounting experience at a CPA firm
· CPA (or progress toward CPA certification)
· Experience with CCH Axcess Tax is a plus!
· Strong client rapport and project management skills
· Experience with training and supervising staff
We offer competitive pay, benefits and an exceptional work environment. Interested applicants please email your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to Jodie Heal at email@example.com.
Heal Accounting demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements. Our Firm is structured to provide leadership in achieving high quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed. Decisions are based on the substance of issues, not on form.
Our policies and procedures designate Partners of the Firm for consultation on significant ethical, technical and industry questions. The policies and procedures are designed to assure that clients receive the best professional services we can provide. We continually keep in mind the public interest. We expect our Partners and Associates to identify and resolve all important engagement issues.
The job requires high level tax preparation skills, superior tax research and problem solving abilities, broad software knowledge, and excellent written and oral communication skills. We have a team approach to provide high quality client service for tax compliance, planning, financial statements, and general business consulting.
Email resume, including cover page and references, to Jodie.Heal@cpa.com.
Check this page from time to time for specific employment opportunities for Certified Public Accountants, small business accountants and administrative staff.