Small Business Technology
You’ve built a business you’re really proud of — it’s grown and evolved over time, and it’s supported you and your family, but you still think that it could become even more profitable. The only question is — how?
We are big believers in using technology to automate and enhance your business, whether that’s managing finances, building an effective website that converts leads to business, or using a CRM tool to help you manage and stay in touch with your customers. Technology helps to improve efficiency across your small business, reduces human error, and ultimately saves you time – and money. Many of our favorite services are cloud-based meaning you can access real-time data from anywhere, at any time. Below, we’ve outlined some of our favorite tools that are tried and true ways to help you manage and grow your small business.
Recommended Technologies to help Grow your Small Business:
- Sage Intacct – Accounting software tailored to a growing business as finances get more complex.
- QuickBooks Online – Cloud-based software used to track and manage your bookkeeping and payroll expenses in real time. Available anywhere.
- Bill.com – An easy way to create and pay bills, send invoices, and get paid.
- ReceiptBank – Easy automation for collecting, processing and publishing receipts and invoices
- Expensify – the world’s leading application for expense management, receipt scanning and business travel.
- Square – Online ecommerce platform and hardware system for processing payments.
- Stripe – Pre-designed and customizable checkout forms made for websites.
- Squarespace – All-in-one website building software that is especially useful for ecommerce sites.
- WordPress – Robust and easy website building platform which includes both free and premium themes.
- MailChimp – Email marketing tool with customizable email templates and easy automation. Free and paid plans available.
- HubSpot – All-in-one marketing tool that offers a free CRM and many more advanced marketing functions.